The Snohomish County USBC rewards (2) two scholarships yearly.
Applications are available in all the local houses, as well as for download from this site.
The deadline closes to get the applications in by December 15th every year. So make sure you get your application and all accompanying paperwork in on time!
1. Be a graduating high school senior the year of application submission.
2. Have sufficient academic credits to be accepted by an accredited university, community college, technical institute or trade school.
3. Be an active USBC youth member, currently bowling in a certified youth league.
4. Have been a USBC youth member for at least the previous two (2) years.
5. Have resided within the jurisdiction of the Snohomish County USBC for at least the previous two (2) years.
6. Complete the official scholarship application.
Snohomish County USBC